Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Hi, my name is....

Hola!

So I was recently asked by someone if I had any recommendations for a specific type of girl--one who is shy, but doesn't want to be. Most of the books that I'm obsessed with are home to feisty, fiery, fierce heroines. So this question stumped me. Now that I've had some time to scroll through my kindle and GR, here are some inspiring reads about girls who struggle to shine in their minds, but in reality are just as bright as the Clary Fray's and the Katniss Everdeen's. Here are my top 5 picks! Click on the covers for their Amazon link.


The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson




Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout



The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han



Just Listen by Sarah Dessen




My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick


No comments: