Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sophie Jordan signing at College Station

If you don't know by now, I am a Texas girl, born and raised. So when I heard Sophie Jordan was signing in College Station at the College Station Library from three to four, you can imagine I was quite siked. After all, she is maybe like my favorite YA author EVAH. Unfortunately, I live in Dallas. Dallas is seven hours from College Station. My madre does not think fourteen hours in the car, only to stay for an hour, is a good idea. I guess I'll just have to tough it out until I see Dallas on her route...:(. Fortunately, you can and should go see the lovely Miss Jordan, author of the Firelight trilogy, if you are located closer than seven hours away. Like I am. Texas is just too darn big, y'all.
This link has some more info:
http://www.theeagle.com/article/20120714/BC0101/120719795/1003/BC01

No comments: